Hlluya Professional Sink taps, basins wash Kai-style off faucet basin antique faucet line in sitting Metal Faucet Kitchen Tap Mixer urzm6e9c15187-Furniture
- Wjq-Rolling Swivel Stool 39-51cm Adjustable PU Leather Cushion 360 Degree redation Work Chair Tattoo Massage Salon Spa Stool Chair
- ZGL-1279 1000x1000Sink Faucets - Contemporary Chrome Wall Mount One Hole Other Countries
- Hearth & Hand Magnolia Eucalyptus Artificial Wreath 24 Door Wall Window Wreath Greenery
- Brass Wall Faucet Chrome Brass Faucettap Grifo Modern Style Single Handle
- QZH Bathroom Basin Pull-Out Faucet Single Hole Single Handle Faucet Hot And Cold Water Mixing Water Saving Tap Basin Faucet Full Copper Round Octagonal gold-Plated Faucet
- Emile Henry Made In France 3-Piece Dinnerware Set, bluee Flame Set Includes;1 Each 11 Dinner Plate, 8 Salad Plate, 6 Cereal Bowl
- American Pride 11 x 18 x 16 V-Notch Soft Shantung Tailored Lampshade, White
- Shower set Bathroom Bathroom Shower European Style Antique Shower Set Shower Shower.
- FZHLR Bathroom Single Cold Tap with Bidet Shower with Holder Brass Wall Mounted Bidet Faucet Mop Tap with Shattaf Set
- Kitchen Brass Hot and Cold Water Faucet Washbasin Mixer Chrome Twist Bathroom Faucet Basin Crane Waterfall Water Faucet Basin Mixer Taps
- Faucet Lead-Free Square Innovation Nickel Black Kitchen Faucet Pull Out Kitchen Tap
We specialize in the laws related to the production, distribution and sale of alcoholic beverages. We can address your needs in licensing and qualification, business and marketing practices, and represent you before federal and state agencies that regulate alcoholic beverages. We also act as special counsel in transactions involving licensees as well as in civil, administrative, and criminal proceedings that may affect alcoholic beverage license privileges.
We are well-versed in the statutes, rules and policies that apply to alcoholic beverage business operations in all fifty states. We keep our clients up to date with significant legal developments affecting the alcoholic beverage industry. We work with legislators and industry members to improve state and federal alcoholic beverage laws.
Our firm provides pro bono legal services to many organizations that further industry initiatives including: the National Association of Wine Retailers (General Counsel and Board Member), Zinfandel Advocates and Producers, the Coalition for Free Trade (Founding General Counsel), the California Music and Culture Association (Founding General Counsel and Board Member), and Rhone Rangers (Board Member). Our firm is also an Associate Member of the Wine Institute, Wine America, Family Winemakers of California, Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association and the Sonoma County Vintners Association, among other trade organizations.
Whether you are an experienced or new industry member, we encourage you to engage in comprehensive legal planning before embarking on new alcoholic beverage programs or ventures.