Waterfall Bathroom Taps Sink Bathroom Rmckuva Effect Retro Mouth Curved Black Mixer Brass urzm6e9c105183-Furniture
- Wooden Chair Backrest Used Desk Dining Learning Makeup Chair Home & Commercial Concise Style Decoration Lattice Brown
- Light Society Tasman Floor Lamp, Sand Textured White with Antique Brass and Wood Finished Body, Mid Century Modern Industrial Style (LS-F203-WHI)
- Kitchen Sink Taps Bathroom Taps Bathroom Tall Tap Solid Brass Basin Sink Mixer Tap with Chrome Single Lever
- MasterPan MP100 3-PLY Stainless Steel ILAG Premium Non-Stick Scratch Resistant Fry Pan, 9.5 ,
- Generic BATH BASIN SINK THROOM MIXER BATH K MIXER SHOWER TAP SET HAND HELD MODERN CHROME BATHROOM ELD SHOW HAND HELD
- Macrame Wall Hanging Boho-inspired Touch Window Curtain,52 Wx56 H
- Makej Bathroom Mixer Faucet Chrome Finished Brass Basin Sink Tap Bidet Bathroom Brass Basin Sink Mixer Tap
- LUDSUY Bathroom Accessories 45Cm Brass Wall Mounted Bathroom Shelves, Retro Kitchen Storage Shelves Baskets, Square Antique Copper Shelf Basket Black
- Coffee Table Side Table, Double Layer Open Storage Corner Table Lightweight Mini Telephone Table Multifunction Shelf Living Room Snack Table (Size 50 50 42cm)
- Hanging Bookcase,Space Saving Bookshelf Storage Organizer No Need to Punch Holes in The Wall Easy Assembly-Green 12 35 100cm(5 14 39inch)
- Franklin Brass NAP32-SN Napier Train Rack, 24 , Satin Nickel
- QIANGDA Desktop Bookshelf Multilayer Bookrack Mini Bookcase Commodity Shelf Storage Display Shelving, 2 colors Optional (color 2 )
- AXWT Water-tap Black Ancient Plating Drawing All Bronze Sink Kitchen Faucet Pull Hose Tap 360° Rinse No Dead Ends Taps
- Oudan Tall Oil Rubbed Bronzebathroom Basin Faucet Single Handle Hole Hot Cold Mix Tap (color -, Size -)
- Silfra Clip Clap Valve, Basin Drain 11 4 Inch Chrome Cap Up & Down
- Nearly Natural 8303 33” Sansevieria Artificial Silk Plants Green
We specialize in the laws related to the production, distribution and sale of alcoholic beverages. We can address your needs in licensing and qualification, business and marketing practices, and represent you before federal and state agencies that regulate alcoholic beverages. We also act as special counsel in transactions involving licensees as well as in civil, administrative, and criminal proceedings that may affect alcoholic beverage license privileges.
We are well-versed in the statutes, rules and policies that apply to alcoholic beverage business operations in all fifty states. We keep our clients up to date with significant legal developments affecting the alcoholic beverage industry. We work with legislators and industry members to improve state and federal alcoholic beverage laws.
Our firm provides pro bono legal services to many organizations that further industry initiatives including: the National Association of Wine Retailers (General Counsel and Board Member), Zinfandel Advocates and Producers, the Coalition for Free Trade (Founding General Counsel), the California Music and Culture Association (Founding General Counsel and Board Member), and Rhone Rangers (Board Member). Our firm is also an Associate Member of the Wine Institute, Wine America, Family Winemakers of California, Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association and the Sonoma County Vintners Association, among other trade organizations.
Whether you are an experienced or new industry member, we encourage you to engage in comprehensive legal planning before embarking on new alcoholic beverage programs or ventures.