Allrange Breathable Fiber King Predector, Mattress Fill, Polyester Pocket, Deep 18 to Stretchy Fit Snug Cover, Fabric Cotton and Coolmax Pad, Mattress Quilted Clean&Safe ahiy6e9c85746-Furniture
- Bar stools Iron Art Bar Stools Vintage in gold Kitchen Chair for Bar Dining Chair Suitable for Family and for Work Height Chair (color White, Size 65CM)
- Ronggoutrade Household Plastic Chair, Thick Small Bench Restaurant Simple Dining Table Stool - Small Stool (color C)
- Portable Crib Cotton Newborn Bionic Bed Multi-Function Bb Bed Suitable for 0-2 Year Old Baby,D
- Milan Dahlia-CS-BLK Dahlia Club Counter Stool with Memory Swivel, Black
- Karat C-KDL112-PP PP Flat Lid for 16 oz Paper Food Container (Case of 1000)
- Universal redating hot and Cold Kitchen Sink Faucet Washing Basin Vegetables Basin Faucet
- Basin Taps Swivel Spout Faucet Chrome Finish Dragon Basin Faucet Bathroom Hot and Cold Water Mixer Taps
- Décor Therapy PL1646 61 Dark Brown Floor Lamp
- Espresso International Concepts C46-613 Pair of X-Back Chairs with Solid Wood Seats, Black
- Faucet European-Style Bathroom Faucet Telescopic Single Hole Hot And Cold Copper Bathroom Faucet
- 4 Oudan Basin Mixer Tap The golden taps continental taps full copper bathroom American hot and cold bluee-tiled table top basin gold plated antique taps, bluee-tiled, pink gold (color 3)
We specialize in the laws related to the production, distribution and sale of alcoholic beverages. We can address your needs in licensing and qualification, business and marketing practices, and represent you before federal and state agencies that regulate alcoholic beverages. We also act as special counsel in transactions involving licensees as well as in civil, administrative, and criminal proceedings that may affect alcoholic beverage license privileges.
We are well-versed in the statutes, rules and policies that apply to alcoholic beverage business operations in all fifty states. We keep our clients up to date with significant legal developments affecting the alcoholic beverage industry. We work with legislators and industry members to improve state and federal alcoholic beverage laws.
Our firm provides pro bono legal services to many organizations that further industry initiatives including: the National Association of Wine Retailers (General Counsel and Board Member), Zinfandel Advocates and Producers, the Coalition for Free Trade (Founding General Counsel), the California Music and Culture Association (Founding General Counsel and Board Member), and Rhone Rangers (Board Member). Our firm is also an Associate Member of the Wine Institute, Wine America, Family Winemakers of California, Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association and the Sonoma County Vintners Association, among other trade organizations.
Whether you are an experienced or new industry member, we encourage you to engage in comprehensive legal planning before embarking on new alcoholic beverage programs or ventures.