hot Faucet Basin and Tank Black Mixer Water Cold ocxe6e9c1987-Furniture
- Gedy 2119-24 Corner Ultralight Glass Shelf, Chrome 18.5 lb
- Fancy Linen 5pc Twin Comforter Set Construction Trucks Tractors bluee Red Yellow White New
- Basin Mixer Tap Bath Fixtures Wash Basinsinkkitchen 304 Stainless Steel Faucet Hot and Cold Basin Bathroom Shower Basin
- Gyps Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Waterfall Faucet Antique Bathroom Mixer Bar Mixer Shower Set Tap antique bathroom faucet The sink faucet kitchen hot and cold to redate the single hole 满 star faucet Brush
- Stunning Faucet Bathroom Basin Faucet Brass Antique One-Handle Waterfall Bar Faucet, Antique Short Faucet
- JONTON Taps Taps Taps Antique Basin Faucet Copper Pull High And Cold Hot Water Bronze European Washbasin Telescopic Head
- YYF-FAUCET Basin Tap Pull-type Cold hot Water Tap redatable Bathroom Kitchen, Ceramic Spool All Copper (color Black)
- ZHFC shower Bathroom Third gear Shower shower High standard shower tube Lift take a shower Shower set Copper faucet
- Eastbrook Pluto soft close seat
- Bionmceu Shower Set Home Luxury Shower And Shower System Handheld Shower Set Height Adjustable Full Access Copper Round
- Bathroom Sink Taps Retro Matte Black Bath Tap Single Lever Mixer High Countertop Basin Sink Mixer Tap Fitting with High Spout Brass Oil Rubbed Bronze
We specialize in the laws related to the production, distribution and sale of alcoholic beverages. We can address your needs in licensing and qualification, business and marketing practices, and represent you before federal and state agencies that regulate alcoholic beverages. We also act as special counsel in transactions involving licensees as well as in civil, administrative, and criminal proceedings that may affect alcoholic beverage license privileges.
We are well-versed in the statutes, rules and policies that apply to alcoholic beverage business operations in all fifty states. We keep our clients up to date with significant legal developments affecting the alcoholic beverage industry. We work with legislators and industry members to improve state and federal alcoholic beverage laws.
Our firm provides pro bono legal services to many organizations that further industry initiatives including: the National Association of Wine Retailers (General Counsel and Board Member), Zinfandel Advocates and Producers, the Coalition for Free Trade (Founding General Counsel), the California Music and Culture Association (Founding General Counsel and Board Member), and Rhone Rangers (Board Member). Our firm is also an Associate Member of the Wine Institute, Wine America, Family Winemakers of California, Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association and the Sonoma County Vintners Association, among other trade organizations.
Whether you are an experienced or new industry member, we encourage you to engage in comprehensive legal planning before embarking on new alcoholic beverage programs or ventures.