Natural Bookshelf, Desktop Bamboo Rack Styles 4 Home, Office for Drawers, with Organizer Stand Bookcase Bookshelves Storage Tabletop qqjn6e9c11077-Furniture
- Fabric Adjustable Swivel Bar Stool Hydraulic Swivel Stool
- Eric Carle The Very Hungry Caterpillar Backpack Harness
- Oriental Furniture 6-Feet Window Pane Japanese Shoji Folding Privacy Screen Room Divider, 3 Panel Pink
- Denver Broncos Medallion Door Mat
- Yanco NC-536YW Smooth Ramekin, 2 oz Capacity, 1.25 Height, 2.75 Diameter, Melamine, Yellow color, Pack of 72
- Gyps Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Waterfall Faucet Antique Bathroom Mixer Bar Mixer Shower Set Tap antique bathroom faucet Retro-Copper black surface basin mixer with high cold water single hole Washbasin s
- 26.5 H x 20 W x 2.75 D EmejiaSales Solid OAK Spice Rack Organizer (32.75 H x 20 W x 2.75 D) Holds 45 Herb Jars
- LPW shower set bathroom copper shower set three sets multi-function surface mounted shower pressurized water shower lift shower wall mounted shower
- Pull Out The Pull Down Stainless Steelcopper Single Cold Into The Wall, Kitchen Pots, Walls, Water, Single Cold, Kitchen Faucet, Single Cooling, Big Bend Faucet.
- FFWFW shower set black bronze American black retro shower European hand-held shower
- Basin Sink Mixer Faucet Chrome Plating of Cold Water Hot Copper Durable Ceramic Spool
We specialize in the laws related to the production, distribution and sale of alcoholic beverages. We can address your needs in licensing and qualification, business and marketing practices, and represent you before federal and state agencies that regulate alcoholic beverages. We also act as special counsel in transactions involving licensees as well as in civil, administrative, and criminal proceedings that may affect alcoholic beverage license privileges.
We are well-versed in the statutes, rules and policies that apply to alcoholic beverage business operations in all fifty states. We keep our clients up to date with significant legal developments affecting the alcoholic beverage industry. We work with legislators and industry members to improve state and federal alcoholic beverage laws.
Our firm provides pro bono legal services to many organizations that further industry initiatives including: the National Association of Wine Retailers (General Counsel and Board Member), Zinfandel Advocates and Producers, the Coalition for Free Trade (Founding General Counsel), the California Music and Culture Association (Founding General Counsel and Board Member), and Rhone Rangers (Board Member). Our firm is also an Associate Member of the Wine Institute, Wine America, Family Winemakers of California, Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association and the Sonoma County Vintners Association, among other trade organizations.
Whether you are an experienced or new industry member, we encourage you to engage in comprehensive legal planning before embarking on new alcoholic beverage programs or ventures.