Pattern Carved Chrome Tap Mixer Faucetbasin Retro Faucet Basin Bathroom Sink Faucet Basin Wash Lever Taps bohe6e9c55248-Furniture
- Artzfolio Spiral Tunnel Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Antique golden Frame 16 X 16.1Inch
- MEI Computer Desk Office Lift Computer Desk, Study Desk, Modern and Simple Home Writing Desk 60X40 Ancient Oak (color Wood, Size 80×50cm)
- Flora Printed Table Cloth Predector, Waterproof Rectangle Thicken PVC Soft Transparent Dining Table Cover for Wooden Glass Marble Desktop-Flower 3.0mm 80x130cm(31x51inch)
- Yunfeng Bookshelf,Floor-Standing Multifunction Rack Bamboo Rack Computer Desk Finishing Storage Rack
- Nwn Wooden Stool Fashion Seat Change shoes Small Chair Living Room Makeup Stool Table Furniture (color Wood color)
- Coat Rack Solid Wood Hanger Floor Type Bedroom Shelf Household Simple Modern Hangers
We specialize in the laws related to the production, distribution and sale of alcoholic beverages. We can address your needs in licensing and qualification, business and marketing practices, and represent you before federal and state agencies that regulate alcoholic beverages. We also act as special counsel in transactions involving licensees as well as in civil, administrative, and criminal proceedings that may affect alcoholic beverage license privileges.
We are well-versed in the statutes, rules and policies that apply to alcoholic beverage business operations in all fifty states. We keep our clients up to date with significant legal developments affecting the alcoholic beverage industry. We work with legislators and industry members to improve state and federal alcoholic beverage laws.
Our firm provides pro bono legal services to many organizations that further industry initiatives including: the National Association of Wine Retailers (General Counsel and Board Member), Zinfandel Advocates and Producers, the Coalition for Free Trade (Founding General Counsel), the California Music and Culture Association (Founding General Counsel and Board Member), and Rhone Rangers (Board Member). Our firm is also an Associate Member of the Wine Institute, Wine America, Family Winemakers of California, Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association and the Sonoma County Vintners Association, among other trade organizations.
Whether you are an experienced or new industry member, we encourage you to engage in comprehensive legal planning before embarking on new alcoholic beverage programs or ventures.