Sinkantique Kitchen Taps Bathroom Steel Faucet Hole Single Washbasin Washbasin Faucet Basin Cold and Hot Faucet Stainless 304 adye6e9c103170-Furniture
- 1 Standing Hangers - Floor Hangers Solid Wood European Walnut Brackets Bedroom Hanger Size 40 40 1820cm,1
- D 200X220cm TYUIO Mattress Topper Pad Cooling Summer Sleeping Mat and Pillow Shams Set, Rattan mat mat Summer air-Conditioned Room Sleeping mat Foldable (color D, Size 200X220cm)
- Kids Party Kids Rugs Frame with Lively colord Celebration Elements Event Gathering Festive Design Sofa Coffee Table Mat 4'7 Multicolor
- Meubles House S2-PC-0116-O Eames Style Side Chair-Modern Eiffel Style Adult Dining Chrome Metal Base-orange (Set of Two)
- Water Tap Single Handle Taps 304 Stainless Steel Hot and Cold Basin Faucet Bathroom Wash Basin Faucet
- BOKT Contemporary Minimalist 4-Light Kitchen Island Pendant, Matte Black Lampshade Finish Flush Mount Lamp, Geometric Modern Linear Chandelier Lighting Fixture with Led Bulbs
- Progress Lighting P3914-20 Gather Collection 2-Light Foyer Pendant, Antique Bronze
- Brass Wall Faucet Chrome Brass Faucettap with Glass Bathroom Faucet Basin Tap Hot and Cold
- 38 Antique Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Rain shower faucet bath 52 Antique
- Y&M Faucet￡? Traditional wide double copper bathroom sink faucet three oil holes
- AQMMi Bathroom Sink Mixer Tap Copper Pull-Out Taps for Bathroom Sink
We specialize in the laws related to the production, distribution and sale of alcoholic beverages. We can address your needs in licensing and qualification, business and marketing practices, and represent you before federal and state agencies that regulate alcoholic beverages. We also act as special counsel in transactions involving licensees as well as in civil, administrative, and criminal proceedings that may affect alcoholic beverage license privileges.
We are well-versed in the statutes, rules and policies that apply to alcoholic beverage business operations in all fifty states. We keep our clients up to date with significant legal developments affecting the alcoholic beverage industry. We work with legislators and industry members to improve state and federal alcoholic beverage laws.
Our firm provides pro bono legal services to many organizations that further industry initiatives including: the National Association of Wine Retailers (General Counsel and Board Member), Zinfandel Advocates and Producers, the Coalition for Free Trade (Founding General Counsel), the California Music and Culture Association (Founding General Counsel and Board Member), and Rhone Rangers (Board Member). Our firm is also an Associate Member of the Wine Institute, Wine America, Family Winemakers of California, Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association and the Sonoma County Vintners Association, among other trade organizations.
Whether you are an experienced or new industry member, we encourage you to engage in comprehensive legal planning before embarking on new alcoholic beverage programs or ventures.