Bathroom Handle Cross Faucet, Wall Chrome Polished High Spool, Copper Full and Faucet Sink Bathroom Mounted Handle Double jlbr6e9c53745-Furniture
- Loft Retro Solid Wood partition Shelf Wall Hanging Shelf Iron Bookshelf Separator Floating Unit Frame Wall Decoration 55 15 45cm
- External Set for Wall Mounted Basin Mixer Ponsi Convivio Two Separate Plates + Mouth 180?mm + Lever
- 304 Stainless Steel Square hot and Cold Basin Faucet Hotel Bathroom washbasin Faucet Drawing
- Air Wick Scented Oil 12 Refills, Fresh Waters, (6X2x0.67oz), Air Freshener
- SEBAS HOME Taps Basin Faucets Solid Brass Retro Antique Bathroom Faucet Single Handle European Hot And Cold Water Basin Mixer Tap Taps
- Faucet, Bathroom Counter Basin Retro Faucet, gold Height hot Faucet, Hotel Single Hole Faucet
- HPD Half Price Drapes PDCH-KBS27-108 Vintage Textured Faux Dupioni Silk Curtain, 50 x 108, Oceanside bluee
- Mixer Faucet MONOC. With Docc. Estr. Luna Sink
- Bathtub Bath Bucket Inflatable Adult Body Folding Bath Bath Bucket Shower Bucket Thickened Plastic Home Tub-taobao
- gold-Plated Faucet?European Basin hot and Cold Faucet?White Diamond gold Faucet Faucet Kitchen Sink Faucet Bathroom Sink Faucet
- Electric Faucet, hot Electric Water Heater, Rapid Heating, Heating, Kitchen, Side Water
We specialize in the laws related to the production, distribution and sale of alcoholic beverages. We can address your needs in licensing and qualification, business and marketing practices, and represent you before federal and state agencies that regulate alcoholic beverages. We also act as special counsel in transactions involving licensees as well as in civil, administrative, and criminal proceedings that may affect alcoholic beverage license privileges.
We are well-versed in the statutes, rules and policies that apply to alcoholic beverage business operations in all fifty states. We keep our clients up to date with significant legal developments affecting the alcoholic beverage industry. We work with legislators and industry members to improve state and federal alcoholic beverage laws.
Our firm provides pro bono legal services to many organizations that further industry initiatives including: the National Association of Wine Retailers (General Counsel and Board Member), Zinfandel Advocates and Producers, the Coalition for Free Trade (Founding General Counsel), the California Music and Culture Association (Founding General Counsel and Board Member), and Rhone Rangers (Board Member). Our firm is also an Associate Member of the Wine Institute, Wine America, Family Winemakers of California, Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association and the Sonoma County Vintners Association, among other trade organizations.
Whether you are an experienced or new industry member, we encourage you to engage in comprehensive legal planning before embarking on new alcoholic beverage programs or ventures.