Faucet Main Steelcopper Stainless Taps Sink Kitchen Modern Faucet Taps Kitchen Cold Faucet Pull Sink Basin Dishwash Hot and jlbr6e9c41111-Furniture
- ZDYUY Solid Wood Flannel footrest Stool with Thick Metal Sponge Frame, Multifunction, Portable European Style, 5 colors (color B)
- Artzfolio Hand Drawn Design D5 Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Natural Brown Frame 20 X 20Inch
- K 185x42cm(73x17inch) with Shelf Coat Rack, Entryway Coat Stand, Coat hat Tree, Hat Hanger Holder, Premium Home Hall Classical-C 180x42cm(71x17inch)
- IRIS USA, Inc. THR-L Large Multi-Purpose Plastic Bins, Pastel, 4 Pack
- Style Homez Jumbo SAC Bean Bag Chocolate Brown color Cover Only
- Trademark Games WWE Kids The Rock Padded Bar Stool
We specialize in the laws related to the production, distribution and sale of alcoholic beverages. We can address your needs in licensing and qualification, business and marketing practices, and represent you before federal and state agencies that regulate alcoholic beverages. We also act as special counsel in transactions involving licensees as well as in civil, administrative, and criminal proceedings that may affect alcoholic beverage license privileges.
We are well-versed in the statutes, rules and policies that apply to alcoholic beverage business operations in all fifty states. We keep our clients up to date with significant legal developments affecting the alcoholic beverage industry. We work with legislators and industry members to improve state and federal alcoholic beverage laws.
Our firm provides pro bono legal services to many organizations that further industry initiatives including: the National Association of Wine Retailers (General Counsel and Board Member), Zinfandel Advocates and Producers, the Coalition for Free Trade (Founding General Counsel), the California Music and Culture Association (Founding General Counsel and Board Member), and Rhone Rangers (Board Member). Our firm is also an Associate Member of the Wine Institute, Wine America, Family Winemakers of California, Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association and the Sonoma County Vintners Association, among other trade organizations.
Whether you are an experienced or new industry member, we encourage you to engage in comprehensive legal planning before embarking on new alcoholic beverage programs or ventures.