steel 304 Rollsnownow square stainless enjoy to massage water large shower 56 holes of number the cm 15 of length side shape jlbr6e9c71082-Furniture
- Qi Peng- Drying Rack, Subway Coat Rack, Simple Indoor Hanger, Multi-Function Hanging Clothes Rack @ (color RED)
- Zodiac Capricorn Semicircle Doormat Abstract Symbol from Daily Hgoldscope with Stars Zodiac Sign Image Halfmoon doormats H 31.5 xD 47.2 gold and Black
- WFFXLL redating Lift Bar Chair Front Chair High Stool 66.5-86.5cm High Bar Stool (color Green)
- Chair Bar Chair, Hand-Wound Solid Wood Chair Legs Twine Bar Stool Household Bar Counter redating Chair 2 Size (color C, Size 48 48 74CM)
- A1 HOME COLLECTIONS First Impression A1HC Plain Coir Doormat, Monogrammed-G, 20 x48 (A1HOME200021-2-G)
- Soft Mattress Thicken,Student,[Dorm Room],Foldable Mattress Tatami Mattress-D 90x200cm(35x79inch)
- Bathroom Faucet Washbasin Above Counter Basin Hot and Cold Water Faucet Copper Height Bathroom Sink Sink Faucet Can Be redated
- Bathroom taps Cascade Type Copper Table, Basin, washbasin, Basin, taps, Bathroom Cabinet, Bathroom, Single-Hole taps,Black,24cm
- RXX666 Traditional Antique Brass Jade Style Kitchen Taps Bathroom Washroom Sink Basin Mixer Tap Water Faucet Hole Single Lever 360Swivel Spout Faucets Plating Cold and Hot Water pink gold
- Modern hot and Cold Split gold-Plated hot and Cold Water Ceramic Valve Three Holes Double Handle Bathroom Basin Mixer
- Water Taptaps Faucet Kitchen Sink Hot and Cold Water Mixing Faucet Kitchen Sink Hot and Cold Water Mixing Faucet Sink Faucet Can Be redated with Hose
- Oudan Basin faucet all copper faucet antique cabinet art basin European style upper basin hot and cold water tap
- Liora Manne 7S02SA36906 Mystic III Blooms Cool Indoor Outdoor Pillow
- High) Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet All copper antique carved taps, Single Hole Basin Extension table table basin taps, low
- MIAORUI Cold and hot regulating water faucets bathroom toilets with copper antirust single faucet,Chrome color
- bluee ZHAS Bathtub Inflatable Bathtub Thicken the baby bath Baby bath Playground Environmental predection materials (color bluee)
- Oudan Black Antique Art Basin Basin Face Basin Faucet Heightening Heightening European Retro Brass Faucet Hot and Cold (color -, Size -)
- Pacific Giftware Garden Dragon Loving Couple Garden Display Decorative Accent Sculpture Stone Finish 10 Inch Tall
- Modern, Linen Shades Kira Home Westbrook Large 24.5 5-Light Contemporary Chandelier + Frosted Glass Shades, Brushed Nickel Finish
- Gedy Gedy GL200-92 3 Piece Bathroom Set, 0.7 L x 10 W, Turquoise
- Steampunk Owl Mother & Son On Gears Statue Sculpture Figurines
We specialize in the laws related to the production, distribution and sale of alcoholic beverages. We can address your needs in licensing and qualification, business and marketing practices, and represent you before federal and state agencies that regulate alcoholic beverages. We also act as special counsel in transactions involving licensees as well as in civil, administrative, and criminal proceedings that may affect alcoholic beverage license privileges.
We are well-versed in the statutes, rules and policies that apply to alcoholic beverage business operations in all fifty states. We keep our clients up to date with significant legal developments affecting the alcoholic beverage industry. We work with legislators and industry members to improve state and federal alcoholic beverage laws.
Our firm provides pro bono legal services to many organizations that further industry initiatives including: the National Association of Wine Retailers (General Counsel and Board Member), Zinfandel Advocates and Producers, the Coalition for Free Trade (Founding General Counsel), the California Music and Culture Association (Founding General Counsel and Board Member), and Rhone Rangers (Board Member). Our firm is also an Associate Member of the Wine Institute, Wine America, Family Winemakers of California, Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association and the Sonoma County Vintners Association, among other trade organizations.
Whether you are an experienced or new industry member, we encourage you to engage in comprehensive legal planning before embarking on new alcoholic beverage programs or ventures.