JCAFA Shelves Bamboo Rack) Storage Bamboo Three-Layer (color colors Locker，3 Organizer Kitchen Bathroom Stand Floor Cortex Handle Wooden Box Storage Linen Cotton Shelf pmhg6e9c87922-Furniture
- Folding Chair, Old Man's Stick Stool, Multi-Function Belt, Sitting, Lightweight, Non-Slip, Walking Stick, Four-Legged Cane Chair, bluee Beautiful
- Bar Stool Living Room Furniture Metal Low Stool with Backrest Kitchen Dining Chair Retro Iron Stool 45cm Bar Height Cafe Counter Chair
- D 150x200cm(59x79inch) Thickened 6cm Student Mattress,Folding Tatami Mattress,Folding Floor Sleeping pad,Foldable,for Yoga Camping-B 180x200cm(71x79inch)
- Regalo REG-2250 43-Inch Swing Down Double-Sided Bed Rail with Mesh Wall, White
- LIAN Wall-Mounted Storage Rack Shelf Coat Hook Solid Wood Retro Living Room Decoration Kitchen Toilet Wooden Storage Rack
- Faucet Modern Plated Mixing Faucet Deck Mount Countertop Bathroom Kitchen Vanity Sink Faucet Single Handle Kitchen Hot Cold Water Taps
- C LHbox Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet Antique-brass faucets cold water to redate the continental basin C
- LIUSHUI Basin Faucet, Brass Casting, Dual Mode Effluent, Multi-directional redating Faucet In The Bathroom, Multi-color And Multi-style Optional (color Chrome, Design B)
- Disney Mickey Mouse Memories Stackable Mug - June - Limited Release
We specialize in the laws related to the production, distribution and sale of alcoholic beverages. We can address your needs in licensing and qualification, business and marketing practices, and represent you before federal and state agencies that regulate alcoholic beverages. We also act as special counsel in transactions involving licensees as well as in civil, administrative, and criminal proceedings that may affect alcoholic beverage license privileges.
We are well-versed in the statutes, rules and policies that apply to alcoholic beverage business operations in all fifty states. We keep our clients up to date with significant legal developments affecting the alcoholic beverage industry. We work with legislators and industry members to improve state and federal alcoholic beverage laws.
Our firm provides pro bono legal services to many organizations that further industry initiatives including: the National Association of Wine Retailers (General Counsel and Board Member), Zinfandel Advocates and Producers, the Coalition for Free Trade (Founding General Counsel), the California Music and Culture Association (Founding General Counsel and Board Member), and Rhone Rangers (Board Member). Our firm is also an Associate Member of the Wine Institute, Wine America, Family Winemakers of California, Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association and the Sonoma County Vintners Association, among other trade organizations.
Whether you are an experienced or new industry member, we encourage you to engage in comprehensive legal planning before embarking on new alcoholic beverage programs or ventures.