Turn Degree 360 Steel Stainless 304 Faucet Kitchen LYCY Hot And Faucet Basin Vegetable Water Cold urzm6e9c25244-Furniture
- Makej Solid New Style Black Bronze Bathroom Faucet Luxury Black Painted Brass Hot and Cold Basin Sink Tap Chrome
- Generic ter Filter Faucet Tap Drinking Water Filter Deluxe Chrome Finish Delu for Drinking hen Fau Luxury Kitchen rome Finish Water Filter
- Basin Tap Bathroom Basin Mixer, Hot and Cold Faucet, Above Counter Basin, Mixed Water Single Hole Waterfall Faucet
- HARDY-YI Water-tap Faucet Full Copper Bathtub Faucet Bathroom Concealed Triple Shower Faucet Shower Switch Hot And Cold Water Mixing Faucet -0885
- Livex Lighting 4037-91 Milford 3-Light Congreenible Hanging Lantern Ceiling Mount, Brushed Nickel
- Modernsltbathroom Sink Basin Lever Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Washing Basin Faucet Cold and Hot Water Tank Mixing Valve
- Short White YHSGY Bathroom Sink Taps Basin Faucets Modern White Black Faucet Single Hole Bathroom Faucets Black Bathroom Sink Mixer Taps Carved On Handle Top
- Basin Tap, Bathroom Faucet Classic Chrome Bathroom Basin Tap Vanity Counter Mixer Faucet Lever Handle Kitchen Home USE
- 6 Shower set European-style Retro Copper Shower Shower Hot And Cold Faucet Wall-mounted, Can Be Lifted With redation (color 8)
- Vilstein Shower Drain with Siphon Drain Channel Floor and Shower Drain 140 cm Wave, Silver, VS-DB01-30W
- DOVPW Bathroom Faucet Single Handle Single Hole Basin Faucets Chrome Sink Faucets Bathroom Hot And Cold Water Faucet Wash Tap,Chrome,Only Faucet
- SMQ shower set Copper Shower Mixer Adjustable Shower Shower Head Bathtub Triple Lift Shower Shower Set
- CBConcept UL Listed, 100 Feet, 10100 Lumen, 3000K Warm White, Dimmable, 120V AC Flexible Flat LED Strip Rope Light, 1830 Units 3528 SMD LEDs, Indoor Outdoor Use, Accessories Included, [Ready to use]
- Purple 404042cm ZHAOYONGLI Storage Stool Household Coffee Table Stool Living Room Small Stool Cloth Change shoes Bench Multifunction Creative Solid Durable Long Lasting (color Purple, Size 40 40 42cm)
- Wine Semicircle Doormat Scenic Tuscany Landscape with Barrel Couple of Glasses and Ripe Grapes Growth Halfmoon doormats H 35.4 xD 53.1 Green Black Brown
- Freahap Bean Bag Comfy Lounge Memory Foam Filled Chair Sofa Couch for Living Room Bedroom Study Brown M
- C Aijl Footstool, Household Solid Wood Fabric Stool Living Room Stool Hall Change shoes Bench 50 50 35cm (5 colors) (color C)
- Cu Pink gold Accessory Kit of Baths All Continental Minimalist Click Double Pole Toilet Toilet Paper Brush Holder,Shelf rack1
- CJSHVR-Stainless Steel Antiskid Safety Handrail for Floor Toilet, Handrails, Toilet and Toilet,G
We specialize in the laws related to the production, distribution and sale of alcoholic beverages. We can address your needs in licensing and qualification, business and marketing practices, and represent you before federal and state agencies that regulate alcoholic beverages. We also act as special counsel in transactions involving licensees as well as in civil, administrative, and criminal proceedings that may affect alcoholic beverage license privileges.
We are well-versed in the statutes, rules and policies that apply to alcoholic beverage business operations in all fifty states. We keep our clients up to date with significant legal developments affecting the alcoholic beverage industry. We work with legislators and industry members to improve state and federal alcoholic beverage laws.
Our firm provides pro bono legal services to many organizations that further industry initiatives including: the National Association of Wine Retailers (General Counsel and Board Member), Zinfandel Advocates and Producers, the Coalition for Free Trade (Founding General Counsel), the California Music and Culture Association (Founding General Counsel and Board Member), and Rhone Rangers (Board Member). Our firm is also an Associate Member of the Wine Institute, Wine America, Family Winemakers of California, Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association and the Sonoma County Vintners Association, among other trade organizations.
Whether you are an experienced or new industry member, we encourage you to engage in comprehensive legal planning before embarking on new alcoholic beverage programs or ventures.