Shop Coffee for Suitable Height in inches 27-35 Adjustable Cushion Wood Solid Stool high Stool bar Metal Chair bar Industry Retro Living Height Brown) (color SUGEWANJBD Club Room qqjn6e9c94479-Furniture
- BJLWT 2 Tier Kitchen Stacking Shelf Storage Rack,Microwave Oven Racks Thicken Stainless Steel Stand Counter Storage Shelf Organizer Goods Racks (Size 60CM)
- NeedHome Computer Desk 47 Office Desk Folding Table Computer Table Workstation No Install Needed,Black AC5CB-120-HCA
- FUJUNJIE Single handle kitchen faucet mixer pull out kitchen faucet single hole faucet hot and cold water faucet
- SHLONG Tap Double Hole 360 ??Degree redating hot and Cold Basin Faucet washbasin Mixer
- ZHFJGKR&ZL Tap Bathroom Faucet Solid Brass Electroplating Black Basin Faucet Cold And Hot Water Mixer Single Handle Square Tap
- Kingston Brass ABT1030A5 Vintage Hose, Oil Rubbed Bronze
- C California King Queen's House White Coverlet Quilt Comforter Cotton Duvet Cover Bedding Set Queen Size-A
- Basin Taps Sink Mixers Cloakroom Watertap Kitchen Bathroom Chrome Nickel Brass Ceramic Core LO4651
- JONTON 304 stainless steel faucet hot and cold kitchen sink sink sink sink collapsible universal redary faucet
We specialize in the laws related to the production, distribution and sale of alcoholic beverages. We can address your needs in licensing and qualification, business and marketing practices, and represent you before federal and state agencies that regulate alcoholic beverages. We also act as special counsel in transactions involving licensees as well as in civil, administrative, and criminal proceedings that may affect alcoholic beverage license privileges.
We are well-versed in the statutes, rules and policies that apply to alcoholic beverage business operations in all fifty states. We keep our clients up to date with significant legal developments affecting the alcoholic beverage industry. We work with legislators and industry members to improve state and federal alcoholic beverage laws.
Our firm provides pro bono legal services to many organizations that further industry initiatives including: the National Association of Wine Retailers (General Counsel and Board Member), Zinfandel Advocates and Producers, the Coalition for Free Trade (Founding General Counsel), the California Music and Culture Association (Founding General Counsel and Board Member), and Rhone Rangers (Board Member). Our firm is also an Associate Member of the Wine Institute, Wine America, Family Winemakers of California, Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association and the Sonoma County Vintners Association, among other trade organizations.
Whether you are an experienced or new industry member, we encourage you to engage in comprehensive legal planning before embarking on new alcoholic beverage programs or ventures.