Clubhouse Stool Salon Nail Stool Leisure Decorative colorful Home Table Stool Lift Shop Barber Chair Table Shopping Chair Bar NYDZ D Front Stool B) (color Stool High Desk qegi6e9c11490-Barstools
- Nordic gold Or White Creative Bar Seat Creative Dining Chair,Casual Bar Stool GMING (color White)
- Knobonly 5 inch Hole Spacing Boss Bar Brushed Nickel Finish Kithchen Cupboard Handles Cabinet Pulls Door Handles-10 Pack
- European Umbrella Stand Lobby Umbrella Stand Black Stainless Steel Wrought Iron Floor-Standing Household Umbrella Bucket（56 25 25cm） (color A)
- Taps Kitchen Basin Mixer Pull Out Mixerbathroom Basin Faucet 360 Degree redation Chrome golden Solid Brass Single Handle Water Tap Mixer
- Think Crucial 2 Compatible Replacements for Aprilaire 401 Air Filter Fits Space-Gard 2400
- 12.4 x 6.7 x 15.7 Breville BDC400 Precision Brewer Coffee Maker with Glass Carafe
We specialize in the laws related to the production, distribution and sale of alcoholic beverages. We can address your needs in licensing and qualification, business and marketing practices, and represent you before federal and state agencies that regulate alcoholic beverages. We also act as special counsel in transactions involving licensees as well as in civil, administrative, and criminal proceedings that may affect alcoholic beverage license privileges.
We are well-versed in the statutes, rules and policies that apply to alcoholic beverage business operations in all fifty states. We keep our clients up to date with significant legal developments affecting the alcoholic beverage industry. We work with legislators and industry members to improve state and federal alcoholic beverage laws.
Our firm provides pro bono legal services to many organizations that further industry initiatives including: the National Association of Wine Retailers (General Counsel and Board Member), Zinfandel Advocates and Producers, the Coalition for Free Trade (Founding General Counsel), the California Music and Culture Association (Founding General Counsel and Board Member), and Rhone Rangers (Board Member). Our firm is also an Associate Member of the Wine Institute, Wine America, Family Winemakers of California, Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association and the Sonoma County Vintners Association, among other trade organizations.
Whether you are an experienced or new industry member, we encourage you to engage in comprehensive legal planning before embarking on new alcoholic beverage programs or ventures.