Pink in Toilet Dry-Towels the'Dreos-Fabric of Part Continental The of Base The gold and Bathroom of Accessories Kit Dry-Towels Cup, Double Simple Pole Double Then Holder Brush pmhg6e9c77819-Furniture
- Bookcases & Ladders Bookshelf Double Layer Double Drawer Solid Wood Simple Place Shelves Items
- Gedy Gedy A071245 3 Jet Hand Shower, 5 L x 4.08 W, Chrome
- Kenmore 9081 Refrigerator Filter 1 Replacement Compatible with Kenmore 9930 9081(Pack of 2)
- Bathroom Copper hot and Cold wash Basin Bathroom Cabinet Basin wash Basin Mixing Valve Square Faucet
- Sauder 420276 North Avenue Bookcase, L 23.47 x W 11.50 x H 30.47 , Charter Oak finish
- Faucet White Paint Hot and Cold Long redating Heightening Faucet
- Home Bathroom Ancient Bronze Elevator European Shower Combination Sculpted Lace of Control of The Temperature of The Cold Water of The Nozzles of Scale
- Boraam 31316 Farmhouse Chair, White Natural, Set of 2
- Jduskfl Faucet Kitchen Faucet Net Faucet Bathroom Faucet Free Shipping B&R Brass gold Single Handle Single Hole Faucet for Bathroom Faucet Tap Bathroom Waterfall,Bronze
- Armen Living Cassie Dining Chair in Black Faux Leather and Walnut Wood Finish
- Oudan European Style Retro All Copper Waterfall Single Handle Single Hole Sink Faucet F
We specialize in the laws related to the production, distribution and sale of alcoholic beverages. We can address your needs in licensing and qualification, business and marketing practices, and represent you before federal and state agencies that regulate alcoholic beverages. We also act as special counsel in transactions involving licensees as well as in civil, administrative, and criminal proceedings that may affect alcoholic beverage license privileges.
We are well-versed in the statutes, rules and policies that apply to alcoholic beverage business operations in all fifty states. We keep our clients up to date with significant legal developments affecting the alcoholic beverage industry. We work with legislators and industry members to improve state and federal alcoholic beverage laws.
Our firm provides pro bono legal services to many organizations that further industry initiatives including: the National Association of Wine Retailers (General Counsel and Board Member), Zinfandel Advocates and Producers, the Coalition for Free Trade (Founding General Counsel), the California Music and Culture Association (Founding General Counsel and Board Member), and Rhone Rangers (Board Member). Our firm is also an Associate Member of the Wine Institute, Wine America, Family Winemakers of California, Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association and the Sonoma County Vintners Association, among other trade organizations.
Whether you are an experienced or new industry member, we encourage you to engage in comprehensive legal planning before embarking on new alcoholic beverage programs or ventures.