101cm JZX Practical Lounge Cafe Restaurant a for Choice Best Chair，The Outdoor Bar Leisure Wind Industrial Wood Solid Stool， Chair qegi6e9c73722-Chairs
- Wrought Iron Side Creative Side Table Living Room Wall Sofa Simple ins Coffee Table Small Table Bedroom Bedside Table (color Black, Size B)
- JXLBB Folding Stool, Stainless Steel, Waterproof, Thick Mesh, Indoor, Outdoor, The Maximum Load is 100Kg
- Gifts & Decor Plant Stand Shelf Solid Wood Flower Stand, Balcony Living Room Multi-Layered Interior Flower Pot Rack, Plant Pot Display Rack, Floor Racks (Size Large)
- Valley Craft F80130A3 8 Compartment Drawer Divider Kit, For 24 Modular Mobile Red Cabinet
- JCAFA Shelves Bookshelf Brake Kitchen Shelf Small Cart Living Room Storage Shelf Movable Wheeled Trolley, 3 Layers, 4 Layers (color White, Size 17.71 10.23 24.80in)
- BabyDoll Royal Crib Bedding Set, Mint
We specialize in the laws related to the production, distribution and sale of alcoholic beverages. We can address your needs in licensing and qualification, business and marketing practices, and represent you before federal and state agencies that regulate alcoholic beverages. We also act as special counsel in transactions involving licensees as well as in civil, administrative, and criminal proceedings that may affect alcoholic beverage license privileges.
We are well-versed in the statutes, rules and policies that apply to alcoholic beverage business operations in all fifty states. We keep our clients up to date with significant legal developments affecting the alcoholic beverage industry. We work with legislators and industry members to improve state and federal alcoholic beverage laws.
Our firm provides pro bono legal services to many organizations that further industry initiatives including: the National Association of Wine Retailers (General Counsel and Board Member), Zinfandel Advocates and Producers, the Coalition for Free Trade (Founding General Counsel), the California Music and Culture Association (Founding General Counsel and Board Member), and Rhone Rangers (Board Member). Our firm is also an Associate Member of the Wine Institute, Wine America, Family Winemakers of California, Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association and the Sonoma County Vintners Association, among other trade organizations.
Whether you are an experienced or new industry member, we encourage you to engage in comprehensive legal planning before embarking on new alcoholic beverage programs or ventures.