Cold Hot Sinkcopper Kitchen Taps redatable and Oil Faucet Sink Sink Faucet Kitchen Pull urzm6e9c45308-Furniture
- ROKTONG Kitchen Sink Taps Kitchen Sink Taps, Faucet Hot And Cold Wash Basin Pullable Wash Basin Single Hole Basin Basin
- HZZymj-Contemporary waterfall single hole vessel with ceramic valve single for Chrome bathroom sink faucet
- A Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Retro-copper antique glass mixing of hot and cold water basin mixer,F
- Turquoise 2' x 6' Unique Loom Baracoa Collection Bright Tones Vintage Traditional Light bluee Runner Rug (3' x 10')
- TSAR003 High Quality Brass Quartz Stone Single Handle One Hole redatable Kitchen Sink Faucet
- BBQBQ Copper brushed bathroom faucet basin faucet brushed faucet brushed waterfall faucet water well faucet
- TSAR003 Antique Standard Spout Vessel redatable With Brass Valve Two Handles One Hole For Antique Copper , Kitchen Faucet
- Lalaky Taps Faucet Kitchen Mixer Sink Waterfall Bathroom Mixer Basin Mixer Tap for Kitchen Bathroom and Washroom Square Hot and Cold Water
- White gold Lpophy Bathroom Sink Mixer Taps Faucet Bath Waterfall Cold and Hot Water Tap for Washroom Bathroom and Kitchen Paint Can Be redated All Copper Black
- Basin Mixer Tap Bath Fixtures Wash Basinsinkkitchen Square Faucet Bath Basin Washbasin Hot and Cold Water Faucet, All Copper, Four Sides Wide, Basin Basin Faucet.
- Coat Rack, European Bathroom Hardware Pendant Vintage Brass Brushed Clothes Hook
We specialize in the laws related to the production, distribution and sale of alcoholic beverages. We can address your needs in licensing and qualification, business and marketing practices, and represent you before federal and state agencies that regulate alcoholic beverages. We also act as special counsel in transactions involving licensees as well as in civil, administrative, and criminal proceedings that may affect alcoholic beverage license privileges.
We are well-versed in the statutes, rules and policies that apply to alcoholic beverage business operations in all fifty states. We keep our clients up to date with significant legal developments affecting the alcoholic beverage industry. We work with legislators and industry members to improve state and federal alcoholic beverage laws.
Our firm provides pro bono legal services to many organizations that further industry initiatives including: the National Association of Wine Retailers (General Counsel and Board Member), Zinfandel Advocates and Producers, the Coalition for Free Trade (Founding General Counsel), the California Music and Culture Association (Founding General Counsel and Board Member), and Rhone Rangers (Board Member). Our firm is also an Associate Member of the Wine Institute, Wine America, Family Winemakers of California, Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association and the Sonoma County Vintners Association, among other trade organizations.
Whether you are an experienced or new industry member, we encourage you to engage in comprehensive legal planning before embarking on new alcoholic beverage programs or ventures.