Stash Tea blueeberry Superfruit Herbal Tea 1000 Count Tea Bags in Foil Individual Herbal Tea Bags for Use in Teapots Mugs or Cups, Brew Hot Tea or Iced Tea bohe6e9c45224-Furniture
- Bristan N BF C CD 1901 Pillar Bath Filler - Chrome
- Peking Handicraft Jump in The Lake Hook Pillow, 8 by 24-Inch, bluee
- SCLOTHS Bathroom Basin Sink Mixer Tap Faucet Modern Copper redation Hot and Cold Pull Out Sink Mixer Taps
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Copper, hot and cold, wash basins, plus high, the Faucet 10
- Yxx max Kitchen Mixer Hot And Cold Full Copper Vegetables Basin Sink Faucet
- Chrome Kitchen Sink Tapwine Glass Faucet Washbasin Basin Above Counter Basin Retro Faucet
- Bazaar Bathroom Basin Faucet Pull Out Mixer Tap Solid Brass Single Handle Sink Tap
- Kaya Collection - Disposable Square Hard Plastic Cups - Clear Tumblers 8oz - 1 Case (336 Cups)
- G Nordic Solid Wood Dining Chair,Modern Creative Leisure Chair, PP Plastic Makeup Stool,for Restaurant Pub Cafe Living Room Bedroom
- Delxo 50 Pack Clothing Rack Size Dividers Round Hangers Dividers -White
- C ZHPRZD Foldable Computer Desk Bed with Small Table Bay Window Table Lazy Table Round Tatami Writing Desk (color B)
- Lightweight and Portable Adjustable Travel Folding Bench Adjustable Chair Sitting Standing Stool, Portable, Hiking, Camping, and Office
- Bed Head Cushion Bedside Bedroom Double Big Back Flax Solid color Positioning Supports Reading Comfortable Headrests, QiXian
- CCF Foldable Shelf Landing Living Room Bedroom Solid Wood Simple Storage Shelf Bookshelf Free Inssizetion CCFSF (Size 45 29 83CM)
We specialize in the laws related to the production, distribution and sale of alcoholic beverages. We can address your needs in licensing and qualification, business and marketing practices, and represent you before federal and state agencies that regulate alcoholic beverages. We also act as special counsel in transactions involving licensees as well as in civil, administrative, and criminal proceedings that may affect alcoholic beverage license privileges.
We are well-versed in the statutes, rules and policies that apply to alcoholic beverage business operations in all fifty states. We keep our clients up to date with significant legal developments affecting the alcoholic beverage industry. We work with legislators and industry members to improve state and federal alcoholic beverage laws.
Our firm provides pro bono legal services to many organizations that further industry initiatives including: the National Association of Wine Retailers (General Counsel and Board Member), Zinfandel Advocates and Producers, the Coalition for Free Trade (Founding General Counsel), the California Music and Culture Association (Founding General Counsel and Board Member), and Rhone Rangers (Board Member). Our firm is also an Associate Member of the Wine Institute, Wine America, Family Winemakers of California, Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association and the Sonoma County Vintners Association, among other trade organizations.
Whether you are an experienced or new industry member, we encourage you to engage in comprehensive legal planning before embarking on new alcoholic beverage programs or ventures.